Sunday, January 15, 2012

A custom -Baby Banner

Slam Alikom Everybody ,
I know it has been so long since the last post, But It was out of my control Al Hamdu Le Allah :(

Today post is a bout a custom made "a'keka" "عقيقه" banner for the lovely baby "Jennah".

I love this Banner cuz I think it is very unique one, The basic shape is the "Baby Onesie",and from the middle of the banner there are two overhanging strings with baby "Pacifier"and "socks".

At Both Ends, There are two other strings with Pom poms .

This Banner could be made in Blue too for a Baby boy but with some changes in the onesie design.







For more details about my work,Plz visit my FB page: http://www.facebook.com/NoahScraps

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 NoahScraps. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Blogger Showcase